Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The start to a wonderful relationship…

I have been living on my own for only a couple of months now. Life on my own is not as glamorous as many would have had me think.  While yes there are more “grown-up” things to worry about, my life has not made any dramatic changes. As a matter of fact, my dog, Chico is laying at my feet while I type, and watch television. I should be putting things up, but I just can’t get motivated to do so. I have a couple businesses as well; selling Mary Kay, and a photography business. The last year has brought on many changes in my life.  I won’t bother you with all the details, but at the new year I decided to make major changes. I decided it was time to get out on my own.

So here I am, getting things done. Working on things and loving life. I will elaborate on some of things I mentioned above in later posts. For now, I must get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment