Monday, September 12, 2011

Solar power, to power your mobile life

Wow you guys! I have been searching for a solar powered charger for my phone for about a year now, one that would be easy to carry around, and simple to use, but also I thought it would be nice if it didn't add to the amount of cables I have to carry around for all my mobile devices. I found a device while I was scouring the internet during one of my late nights staying up.

The LilyPad Case is a fabulous idea, such a great innovation!!! It has so many features. While I haven't got mine yet, as the cases have not even made it out to the market, I have paid for one, this idea is the best I have heard in a long time. In addition to charging your iPad, you cable your phone to your case, and simultaneously charge your phone as well. Pre-sales will be going on until October 2nd, then they will start contacting those who have placed their order for a case, to see which version and color you would like.

The features promised are extraordinary, by the measure of what I have seen offered by most other cases.

OK, so how many will charge your iPad while it is stationary in the house, office, car, or even sitting outside? My point exactly...what's more, is the whistle locator, I mean..I don't know how often I end up texting my textnow phone number trying to find my iPad, it's almost embarrassing.

It even comes with a stylus, that has little legs for your case hidden in it, it's all about space, and saving the planet, you will be happy to know that it is made from 80% recycled materials.

Once I get my LilyPad case, I will post another blog to let you all know exactly how spectacular it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment