Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas From Chico and Myself

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Chico sure was excited to see me when I got home this morning!IMG_2078[1]
But then, he knew I had bought him a stocking and some goodies while I was at the store yesterday.IMG_2077[1]
I gave Chico one of his toys yesterday evening, before I left for work. It should keep him busy for a while, provided I keep it full of treats. IMG_2075[1]He also got a giant busy bone, a couple of regular Busy Bones, some granola Busy Bones, a duck that quacks, a rope, and a chewy that looks like it is an animal  hide or something. Needless to say, that he is a happy pup, playing with his toys, as I get ready for bed.IMG_2081[1]
After work in the morning, we will gather our things and go see Mom, Dad, and my brother to spend the day together and exchange gifts! I am sure we will take at least one of Chico's new toys to show off.
Chico Playing with his toys . . .
I hope everyone got everything they wanted for Christmas, this year. Hug your family and celebrate this time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment